Spin (Special edition)


Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Spin (Special edition)

Spin (Special edition)




Artist: Darren Hayes

Album: Spin (Special edition)

Year: 2002

Tracks: 19

Genre: pop

1 Creepin Up on You
2 Crush 1980 Me
3 Dirty
4 Good Enough
5 Heart Attack
6 I Can't Ever Get Enough of You
7 I Miss You
8 Insatiable
9 Like it or not
10 Spin
11 Strange Relationship
12 What You Like
13 I Wish You Heaven
14 Can't Help Falling in Love
15 Dirty (Acoustic version - live from Taipei)
16 Insatiable (Acoustic version - live from Taipei)
17 Strange Relationship (Acoustic version - live from Taipei)
18 I Miss You (Acoustic version - live from Taipei)
19 Good Enough (Acoustic version - live from Taipei)

Download Spin (Special edition) mp3 : Spin (Special edition)



Related:
Dark Victory
Mykonos House Movement 2
Oh My Nola

0 comments: